Your wrinkles will smooth away, sagging contours will be gently lifted and hollows will be filled for a more youthful facial contour.
You’ll look similar (or even better) than how you looked when you were younger! In addition, your results will gradually improve as the injected filler activates in your skin, making your complexion radiant.
Fillers are a popular treatment used to treat skin lines, wrinkles, and folds in the mid or lower face. They can also be used in the forehead area to smooth away deep horizontal creases that have become permanently etched in your skin, and that BOTOX® can’t improve.
Injectable fillers are based on the active ingredient hyaluronic acid, a lubricating and cushioning substance that occurs naturally in the body. Hyaluronic acid adds moisture to the skin and lubricates joints. By adding more to your skin through a simple injection process, you’ll experience a dramatic rejuvenation of your appearance that you’ll notice immediately.
Injectable fillers like Juvéderm® can be used to treat:
- Loose or Sagging Skin. Any areas that need to be “filled” in the face can be done relatively quickly and patients see results immediately.
- Wrinkles and Folds. Years of aging can be treated in as little as a half hour, with amazing results that can last as long as 9 to 18 months.
- Lips That Are Thin, Asymmetrical or Wrinkled. Juvéderm® is one of the most popular treatments to improve the lip contour.
- Jowls and Sagging Along the Jawline. Your DNA, your age, and your stress level can all lead to the loosening of your marionette line (below your mouth) and sagging in the area of your nasal labial fold (above your mouth). Injectable fillers are a great way to reverse this saggy look and turn back the clock.
- Facial Volume Loss or Wasting. Facial wasting (or lipoatrophy) is a loss of subcutaneous fat (the soft layer of fat beneath the skin) in your face. This can lead to a pale, hollowed or sick appearance. To help combat and reverse the effects of facial wasting, talk to us about your options.
If you have any questions about any of the uses or benefits of injectable fillers, be sure to book a consultation today.