Breast Implants, Breast Lifts, and Breast Reductions…
Women who undergo breast augmentation experience a number of positive changes in their lives.
While these improvements have been documented repeatedly in clinical research, there is nothing stronger and more moving than hearing how a positive transformation has occurred directly from one of our patients:
- More positive and optimistic
- Improved self awareness
- Higher level of confidence
- Heightened self-esteem to a record high
- Better posture
- More satisfying sex life
How about you? Are you happy with your current body contour?
Don’t deprive yourself of the positive transformation you could experience like the many Lakeview Surgery patients who already have.
Our breast augmentation patients frequently tell us that if they had known how safe the surgery was and how it would impact their confidence levels and well being , they would have made the choice sooner!
5 Ways Dr. Guirguis Achieves The Beautiful, Natural Looking Results That You Want From Breast Augmentation
Dr. Guirguis applies a more sophisticated surgical technique: the non-blind technique. This means that he can see everything he’s doing during the surgery. In fact, it was his training as a general surgeon that taught him to not operate blind during these kinds of procedures.
- The standard practice used by many surgeons when creating a pocket for the implant is to make incisions inside the body without first seeing where to place them, in the hopes that nothing gets accidentally cut or punctured. This can result in excessive, unnecessary bleeding. Instead, Dr. Guirguis uses a fiberoptic headlight, which he wears throughout the surgery so that he can see exactly where every incision he makes is located. As a result, the risk of accidentally puncturing vessels or internal organs is exponentially decreased, and he is able to avoid cutting any vessels that could contribute to unnecessary bleeding. His patients never require the use of drains, during or after their surgery.
- Dr. Guirguis pre-measures the implant pocket before your surgery begins, carefully marking the size on your breast, in a technique known as “Precision Dissection”. The pocket is fully customized for the implant, so that it accurately fits all dimensions of the implant, including depth, width and height. The pocket is created to “fit like a glove”, which is important to achieve desirable results. Dr. Guirguis also anchors the pocket to the chest wall muscle so there is no chance of the implant falling or protruding through the base or side of the breast. As a result, you’ll be able to see the optimal results from your surgery faster.
- Of the hundreds of breast augmentation surgeries that Dr. Guirguis has performed since he first started as a cosmetic surgeon over 20 years ago, incidents of capsular contracture amongst, one of the most common and troubling risks, his patients are far less than industry standard of 10% – 20%. This below-industry complication rate is the result of Dr. Guirguis’ continually perfecting his techniques.
- One of the reasons patients consistently rave about the results that Dr. Guirguis achieves is because of the minimal scarring. Any surgery results in scars but Dr. Guirguis is very conscientious of all the incisions he makes and how he closes them. He always places any incisions discreetly and seals incision lines with minimal tension in a clean, straight line. Any spaces are tightly sealed hindering the fluid accumulation that could lead to abnormal scarring. He also uses dissolvable stitches, leaving no knot or bulkiness to prevent a negative skin reaction. While the sutures Dr. Guirguis uses are more expensive and his suturing techniques require a little more time and effort to complete, both have been proven to reduce the risk of abnormal scarring and the tell-tale sign of surgery.
- Dr. Guirguis assesses the unique needs of each patient by considering their weight, breast shape, breast width, nipple position and physical history. He determines whether the nipples have shifted downward, if there is skin laxity, and what the exact dimensions of the breasts are. Exploring a patient’s history, Dr. Guirguis will also find out whether you have had children and breastfed, since this could contribute to lost volume that is disproportionate. With each decade, skin quality becomes a bigger issue as well. A patient in her 60’s will have very different skin quality than someone in her 20’s.These things help determine the size, shape and position of the breast implants, as well as if a breast lift is required to achieve desirable results.
Breast Implants That Improve Your Body Contour
What size breasts do I want?
That’s the most common question patients ask and it is also one of the hardest to answer. If you choose something too small or too big, then you most likely won’t be happy with the outcome of your breast augmentation surgery.
The overwhelming majority of our patients choose an implant size that improves their body contour, making it more proportionate. A harmonious balance is the key to achieving a natural-looking result, but how do you determine what size can do that for you?
Factors That You Should Examine To Help You Pick The Right Breast Implant Size
Are you into physically active and into sports? Larger breast implants could get in the way of your performance.
- What is your natural body type?
Are you full-figured and have a good amount of your own natural breast tissue? Bigger implants may create a better proportion as supported by your larger body frame. However, if you are naturally thin and have little of your own breast tissue, larger implants might increase your risk of developing undesirable side effects like stretchmarks and visible rippling. It will also make you look too “top heavy”. While you can still get larger implants if you’d like, you should be aware that there is more of a likelihood that these “telltale signs” of breast augmentation will occur.
- Natural, or enhanced?
Some patients prefer that their breasts look enhanced. These patients tend to choose a larger size.
Dr. Guirguis applies specific measurements based on your body contour to determine suitable breast implant sizes for you.
It’s great to bring in a general idea of what size you’d like to be, but Dr. Guirguis can also help by choosing something that will achieve a proportionate result based on his years of experience as a cosmetic breast surgeon.
Breast Lifts With Dramatically Reduced Recovery Times
The shape of your breasts is affected by age, breast feeding and weight fluctuations. With the constant downward pull of gravity, your breasts will gradually lose their perkiness, elongating as well as flattening against your body.
Your breasts can be “lifted” so that there is more fullness in the upper portion, giving you a perkier appearance and fuller cleavage.
While the effects of your surgery will be seen immediately, you’ll need to wait for swelling, bruising and discomfort to subside in the weeks following your recovery to see the optimal improvement of your surgery. Fortunately, Dr. Guirguis applies advanced surgical techniques to dramatically reduce your recovery so that you can enjoy the positive transformation achieved from your surgery.
During your consultation with Dr. Guirguis, you will have a medical assessment that will allow him to devise a customized treatment plan that addresses your unique needs. Your age, skin condition, breast shape, breast width, nipple position and physical history will all be considered to determine the amount of lift you require to achieve the improvement you want.
You have excessively large breasts that do not just make your body look disproportionate, but also cause severe discomfort in your neck, shoulders and back. You are familiar with the ache and fatigue, even when you wear a good supportive bra.
“I wish I had done it sooner!”
You don’t have to suffer the discomfort and embarrassment that your excessively large breasts cause you. Breast reduction can help you.